Striding into 2015Posted: December 31, 2014
How can it be that we’re entering another YEAR? Has a whole year really passed? Do I really have a walking, talking little man in my house? Apparently so. I blinked and 2014 happened.
And here we go – STRIDING into 2015. Look at that determined face on Finn – he is so excited to learn and explore and experiment. I can learn a lot from him. The photo above was taken just a few weeks after he took his very first steps. Now he’s so strong and confident! How quickly humans grow.
His confidence is contagious. I am spending my days at home with him and will continue to do so this next year. It’s been a long back-and-forth conversation in my own head – do I spend the money on childcare so I can fully focus on my work? The answer I keep coming back to (and that I’m ultimately listening to) is NO. I will never get these days back with my son, and I’m treasuring them. There is time for work one day, but not now.
However, that doesn’t mean I’m doing only toddler-friendly stuff these days.
Winter Renewal Detox
The Winter Renewal Detox has made a comeback for 2015, and I’m so excited to offer it once again! I’ve made several changes to the program, most importantly the length – it is now just 14 days. Two weeks to take back your health.
- The start date is January 12th, 2015 (but you’re welcome to start any date you like)
- Cost is $89, which includes…
- A beautifully designed e-book, with meal plans, recipes, and lots of helpful advice
- Daily emails with extra tips and recipes
- Access to private Facebook group for support with other detox participants
If you’d like to join me, send me an email firstname.lastname@example.org
And the Renewal Detox will continue through the year, one for each season. So if you’re not ready to do it right now, it’ll be back in April!
Enough business talk.
How about some New Year’s resolutions? Here are mine for 2015. Short and simple. I’d love to hear yours too. Happy New Year!
- Practice yoga weekly.
- Offer the Renewal Detox 4 times this year with the seasons.
- Write blog posts as often as possible on The Particular Kitchen.
- Take more photos of Finn.